- Legal Articles
May 07, 2014
1. In circumstances where incorrect (and higher) amount of money is handed over by an exchange house or bank, and it is kept knowingly by you, the bank or the exchange house shall have a criminal claim of theft against you.
2. Theft cannot be claimed if you have given up the custody of the object, for example, leaving something by the trash. in that even you have relinquished your claim to theft.
3. Consuming food inside a supermarket is theft if the goods are not paid for after consumption. Once consumed, fully or partially, goods should be paid for before exiting.
4. Once food is ordered in restaurants, and the correct order is completed by the restaurant, the person must pay.
5. Theft carries a punishment of imprisonment from 6 months up to 3 years, or a fine.