The Question: Is There Any Way of Getting My Child’s Birth Certificate without Opening a Court Case?

My wife and I were blessed with a baby boy on the 12th of Feb 2016. When I went to get his birth certificate From Al Baraha hospital I was told I had to go to court and open a case as our marriage at the time had been less than six months. We are non-Muslims, is there any way of getting my child’s birth certificate without opening a court case? Thank you so much in advance.


Unfortunately, you would have to obtain the documents through a court case however the problem in such cases is that if the criminal court opens up an investigation and they found that you had an illegal sexual relationship there will be a criminal case filed against both of you.

The judge can transfer the matter to criminal court as it involves your matter discussing confidential information so we suggest for a meeting consultation to discuss your matter further.

Contact Me

Main Menu

Contact Me